Upcoming Events › Annual Symposium
Events Search and Views Navigation
2020 MABioN Biosafety Symposium
Hosted by University of Michigan - Ann Arbor, MI
August 3-5, 2020
A two day conference for biosafety professionals and others involved in biosafety. The Symposium opens at 1pm on Monday and concludes after lunch on Wednesday. Presentations on various topics related to biosafety are planned for Monday afternoon, all day Tuesday and Wednesday morning. An optional half-day pre-conference workshop will be held Monday morning, and an optional facility tour on Wednesday afternoon. Come and network with biosafety professionals in the Midwest area and learn and share information about biosafety. Registration will open in June.
Symposium registration includes:
- Breaks on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday
- Lunch on Tuesday and Wednesday
- Dinner Reception on Tuesday Night
- Optional Wednesday afternoon facility tour
* Register separately for the Monday morning workshop, which includes a break and lunch.