FRaBSA will be having a virtual symposium via a webex platform on October 1, 2020 8am-5pm. Registration is now open.
Confirmed Speakers/Topics To Date:
- David Gillum, ABSA International President: ABSA introduction, First COVID-19; First COVID19/reopening ASU
- Richard A. Bowen, DVM, PhD- Prof, Dept. of Biomedical Sciences, CSU; Science behind COVID-19/SARS-CoV-2
- Erin Sorrell, PhD, MSc-Asst. Prof., Dept. of Micro & Immun, Georgetown University; Global Health Security Agenda
- John Wyckoff, Director of BioMARC- Colorado State University
- Roundtable: Industry/start-up companies associated with a University; Marcia Finucane and Jon Reuter
- BioMARC-John Wyckoff
- Roundtable: Disinfection; PPE Reuse PPE/rooms/UV: TSS (Morgan Hulsey), RML (TBD) UTMB (TBD)/MRIGlobal
- Lesson Learned from COVID-19: Being prepared for next time: Emergency management to mental health
Registration – Free to current FRaBSA Members, $75.00 for Non-Members (including option to obtain a FRaBSA membership with your registration fee at no additional cost)
Discount Affiliate Member REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN
$25.00 to Current MABION, MABSA, AZBA Members – normally $75.00
Visit https://frabsa.org/symposium-2020/ for registration and details.