MARK YOUR CALENDAR! The 15th Annual MABioN Biosafety Symposium will be held August 5-7, 2019 at The Ohio State University, Columbus OH. We are currently seeking abstracts for scientific program presentations. The goal of the scientific program is to present a wide array of information that would be of interest to our membership. However, you DO NOT need to be a member to submit abstract and present at the symposium. Based on the feedback of our membership suggested topics are included below, however, all submissions will be reviewed and considered for inclusion in the scientific program.
- Best Practices vs. Regulatory Compliance vs. Reality, aka Biosafety Program Development & Management
- Biosafety and Emerging Technologies Risk Assessment (Gene Editing Techniques, Novel Equipment Platforms)
- Securing Buy-in and Support for Biosafety Programs
- Animal Biosafety Issues
- Case Studies and Risk Assessments for Specific Agents, Experimental Procedures, etc.
- Respiratory Protection and PPE – Selection, Use, Training
Remember, biosafety presentations at ABSA affiliate meetings may be eligible for CM points!
Please complete the call for papers submission form no later than May 15, 2019.